The all-new Watersnake Geo-Spot 65Lb 54" Bow Mount Motor is a game-changer in GPS motors and with features such as Anchor Mode, Pilot Mode, and Navigation Mode, it is a welcome addition to the Watersnake range.
This user-friendly GPS motor gives you up to 65lbs thrust but only draws up to 50amps of power. Say hello to long hours on the water! And despite the power available, it only needs one 12v battery to operate.
Anchor Mode is every angler's favourite and it’s back and better than before. Simply push the Anchor button to hold your mark, despite the wind, tide or swell.
With Pilot mode and Cruise mode, keep your heading and ground speed regardless of wind or current.
If you want to target certain areas regularly, say a winding shoreline, then Tracking and Navigate Modes are for you. After recording a track (up to 5km long) you can autonomously retrace that track again whenever you want, focusing on the fishing, not the motor. Geo-Spot can store up to 16 tracks at a time.
All of this is controlled with the splash-proof handheld remote control, so you have control from anywhere on your boat.
Geo-Spot is also compatible with an optional foot controller sold separately here. When you’re after a quality electric motor at an affordable price, don’t look past the all-new Watersnake Geo-Spot.
- Anderson Plug for a fast and simple connection
- Built-In Voltage ,current protection and overheating temperature control. An external circuit breaker is not needed.
- Operates on 12 volts
- Draws a maximum of just 50 amps while outputting 65lb thrust (420 watts)
- Includes a sacrificial anode, composite shaft and high-quality coatings
- Motor Weight of 15kg
- Suggested Maximum Boat Weight of Up to 750kg
- For Quick Removal use the optional Quick release Bracket (sold Separately)
- 54" Shaft
- 3 Blade Weedless Propeller
- Suggested minimum battery size: 95 Amp Hour*
- Geo-Spot is also compatible with an optional foot controller sold separately here.
- Optional Nav-Sensor for Improved Tracking, Navigation and Anchor Mode sold separately here
- Dinga Recommends the optional Nylon or Alloy Quick Release bracket for easy removal